Wednesday, February 8, 2012

To catch you up.

Life has been good :)
A lot of things have come back that I wouldn't say that I wanted to come back too...
But thats how life is.

I have given up Facebook for a time.
I just realized that it is such a pointless thing.
I am good at keeping goals so Im going to keep this one.

I'm not quite sure what I'm doing with my life.
I wish I could just leave on a mission right now.
I'm so jealous and happy for all the young men who are getting there calls.
I need a real motivational kick in the head.
haha, right now I am in photography.
Im really enjoying it.
But I'm not sure if its what I want to major in.
I've been recently thinking of majoring in Psychology and working with girls and boys with eating disorders.
I don't know.
We shall see :)

I'm going to get a job.
I dont know where yet.
Maybe the Creamery on 9th?

I had an EFY interview to be a counselor the other day :)
It was sooo much fun.
I hope I get it.

So this has been my life recently.
Not to interesting.
But my life :)



No comments:

Post a Comment