Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Oh deary dear.

I have been horrible again....
AND SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED!

First off... I went sledding for the first time :]
Way cool.
Sadly... the snow melted the next day.... ha! Thats a lie!
I hate the cold.
Except for the fact that the snow falling was so beautiful.
I wanted someone to just grab me and kiss me romantically.... ;)

It was a perfect moment for it to snow however.
Sydney and me were at the play "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas", when we walked outside and it was white :]
I loved it! I loved sledding too.
But I wasn't too sad when I woke up and the snow was gone.

The day before that I went and saw Breaking Dawn.
I liked it.
It was pretty clean too.
The music was a little bit like elevator music...
And it was sooo cheesy.
But I liked it.

I would like you to know that I am doing well :]
I'm feeling a lot better.
I find out tomorrow if I can move to heritage...
CROSS YOUR FINGERS!
I like it here at Helaman.
But I miss a kitchen and living with 6 girls.
I like that.
You meet a looottt of people here.
Which is good.
But I really liked Heritage.
What ever happens though..
As in the words of Mckenzie Powell..
YOU MAKE WHERE YOU ARE AT. 
Which is true :]

Mckenzie also said I worry to much...
Its true.. I think about everything.
Even when I'm doing something I'm second guessing myself.

Elaine Newton and me were talking the other day and we talked about my greatest strength...
Which happens to be my greatest weakness too.
I am very persistent.
I never give up and I do anything to get what I want.
This can be good... and this can be bad.
Think about it...
Im sure you can figure out why.

Thanksgiving was last week :]
My best friend came!
Mary-Catherine Zachary.
I love that girl.
We had a fabulous Thanksgiving.
We ate at the Baxters and just relaxed.
I missed my family however.
But I am so thankful that I have Sydney.
She really is my best friend in the world.
I dont know what I would do without her.

Im also thankful for Mckenzie and the blessing that her mission has been to my whole families life.
We feel such a spirit around us at all times.
She is such an example.

I am also so thankful that I go to BYU.
We hear prophets and apostles.
Did I tell you that President Monson and Packer came?
I have never felt the spirit so strong in my life.

I feel myself growing and improving here.
I needed to grow up...
I needed to change in someways.
And I think slowly and surely I am.

We can only take one step at a time.

One step and we can make it anywhere :]







































No comments:

Post a Comment