Thursday, November 10, 2011

Its getting cold outside.

Its getting cold outside...
And I dont like it.
Its almost time for me to say goodbye to my hill.
To the outside.
Basically to the sun.
Have I ever told you how much I love the sun?
Because I love it.
I love the feeling of the rays on my face.
and now its far far far away.

I guess cold isnt all that bad.
I mean...
Sure Christmas comes with the cold.
And of course Thanksgiving comes before Christmas.
And snow is quite pretty.
And Im sure if I could afford to ski I would appreciate the snow more.

Snow brings snow fights.
Snow brings snow men.
So thats nice.
Cold brings hot chocolate.
My friend said snuggling too.
Too bad I have no one to cuddle with. hahahaha

So there is good things that come with this cold.
But I will always love the sun and heat more.
So I guess what Im trying to say is...

Goodbye sun.
Goodbye hill.
Goodbye heat.
Goodbye until April.... 





oh and ps. Happy Birthday Rebekah Ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment