Monday, October 10, 2011

Live and be happy.

Most of the time I am pretty happy.
Most people don't see me without a smile on my face.
And most of the time I do smile.

One time a teacher said it bugged her.
How could I come to class everyday with a smile?
Weird... Most people like it. haha

But its true sometimes I smile a lot.
And I do it most of the time.
There are only few occasions were people will see me with my lower lip in a pout.
And trust me I have one big lower lip.

Most of the time I am happy.
Expecially when Im surrounded by people.
And when I am busy.
But sometimes when Im alone I get sad.
I remember all the things... the things that haven't worked out.
I think of the future and I get scared.

But the thing is we must live in the present.
We must be happy.
Mckenzie said this to me today
"I just want you to be happy. So be happy ok? That is what life is all about. To live and be happy."

It is so true.
Life is all about being happy.
It stinks other wise.

So love life :)
Have a real smile upon your face.




































No comments:

Post a Comment