Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Starting to get a complex.

Im starting to get a complex.
Its true.
I don't know what has been up with me these last few months but I guess I haven't been trying.
I would wake up.
Shake my head.
And walk out the door.
Then one day....
I looked in the mirror...
and I realized I looked bad.
My eyebrows were huuuuggggeeee.
And the outfits I was wearing..
Not so pretty.
So Aunt Carrie came...
And I told her that I needed to get my eyebrows done.
So she took me.
And the next day I said I was going to start trying.
So I fixed my hair.
Put on a cute outfit and makeup.
And stepped out the door.
and......
Now everyone is telling me something.
lol
Like woooowwwwww.
So thus the complex.
I cant believe I looked sooo bad for so many months.

My new goal.
TO always try.

Im going to start running too.
It feels sooo good.

Also I want to apologize to everyone for my insanity over the summer.
I have to admit that I was not myself.
Its amazing to me that you can get hit in the head a million times and never realize.
And then one day you look back
and all you can say is I wish I could go back...
But Im thankful for this summer.
Im thankful for the lessons I learned.
Even if I was an idiot. 


ps. The leaves are turning beautiful.



:]

No comments:

Post a Comment