Friday, June 10, 2011

Ready or not.

Its the end, and its time to move on to a new beginning.
These last two days have been a roller coaster.
I am not ready to say goodbye.
But ready or not it is time.

Its a weird thing, its almost like a death.
Never again will I be a kid.
Never again can I go back to this kind of life.

A life of grade school.
A life of just living at home.

The honest truth I am sad.
I am sad that for a time I have to say goodbye.
I am sad to leave.

Most off I am sad to leave my parents.
I worry, I analyze everything.
I worry that they will be lonely.

I hate that I have to say goodbye to my mom tomorrow.
My mom is awesome.
I seriously love her so much.

I however look forward to spend a week with my dad.
A week of just being together.

I am sad to say goodbye to my dogs.
I love them.

Im sad to say goodbye to my friends.

But I am excited to meet new friends.
Excited to be surrounded by those who have my same values.
Excited to start the next phase.

Its a weird thing leaving.
You have to pack and get rid.
You start to remember you life,
you start to remember memories.

For instance I remember moving to Lake Charles.
I remember riding in the truck with my dad.
I remember it clearly.

Its as if I am about to repeat this memory.
Just a little different and going to a different place.
Now I am leaving, and in a BMW (a step up)... But besides that with my dad.

And I am excited.
Its never goodbye.
Merely, until we meet again.
However, Louisiana I will miss you.








No comments:

Post a Comment