Sunday, July 3, 2011

So far.

So i've been bad again.
I cant believe how fast the time has gone, but also how slow.
I feel like I've been here forever.
I loved my week coming here.
Being with my dad was awesome.
I also love being here.
I love BYU.
Seriously, I know this is where Im meant to be.
I realized this when BYU talked about how it came to be.
I know I was seen here. I know the Lord wants me to be here.
I love how we incorporate the Lord in every aspect of education.
It means that no matter what major I choose I am doing the Lords work.
I love how the bell tower plays hymns.
I love being surrounded by those with the same standards that I have.

My ward is awesome.
My roommates are too.
I love each one of them and I am so glad that they are here.

Its been weird.
Its been tough.
Its been so much fun.
Its been rewarding.

Ive already learned so much about myself.
My weaknesses.
My strengths.
That I hate cooking.
That I need to start relying on myself more.

But Ive also learned what makes me me.
How different then I am then others.
For instance.. I could never kiss someone after only a week of knowing someone.
I guess I see it as something more special then others view it.

I learned never to climb on elementary school buildings.
I have learned that I study a lot.

I love my classes.
But I have decided not to major in humanities.
I love my professors.


I have met so many people.
So many people that I have already changed me.

I miss home.
But I also see this as my home now.
Because I love BYU.
I am meant to be here.
I love it here.















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment