Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cruisin' :]

A week.
A week of doing nothing.
A week with all you can eat food.
A week of tanning.
A week of what some call paradise.

It is true.
Cruises are the way to go if you want to be lazy.
And oh did I need this lazy week.
My brain officially feels relaxed.
And now I am officially ready to tackle the challenge of college.

Cruises are cool because you get to see things.
For instance Jamaica.
What a beautiful country.
Seriously, the rain forest is one of the prettiest sights you will ever look upon.
However, what a poor country.
It makes one so grateful for what you have.
That you have the opportunity to go to school.
That you live with air condition.
The people are some of the nicest people that you will ever meet.
Two of which are O'brian and Franklin.
They find joy in things you and I take for granted.
I am truly thankful for my life.

Then there is the Cayman Islands.
So relaxing.
The water is so beautiful.
It was paradise.

Then there is Cozumel where the people are so small.
Where the live on tips.
But live in such a place that people wish they lived there.

Over all the Cruise was wonderful.
The workers where the hardest working workers.
And are from all over the world.

The shows are fantastic.
You can do things that you have never done before such as Karaoke.
You learn how to do the thriller.

We were famous on our cruise.
Everyone knew who we where.

Over all however what made me like the cruise was fun because of who I was with.
I love my mom, aunt carrie, and sydney.
They were the reason I loved my trip.

Cruises are weird however.
Everyone is always drunk.
I would love to see their bills.
Teenagers are roaming everywhere.
And you have no sense of time.
Or what is going on in the world.
And I must confess by the 6th day I was ready to get off that boat.
I started having withdrawals from the world.
I was ready to get home.
I missed LAND and the USA.

But I loved my week of summer.
Now I am ready.
Ready to begin my next phase in life and get out of what we call Limbo.

:)

ps. Shhhhoooooowwww tiiimmmmeee
pss. Thaaaank youuu
psss. Chocolate melting.
pssss. you would only understand this if you have ever been on a cruise. 


































































































3 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had an awesome time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ship were yall on? So glad yall had such a great time! Thanks for the pics--I'm feeling the cruise call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun! and we were on the conquest :)

    ReplyDelete