Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Golly.. Life is quick!

Life.
It goes so quick.
One minute I was in kindergarten the next I was walking at graduation.
One thing that I take great pride in is my memory of events.
I can remember what people were wearing 13 years ago.
I remember my first memory.
It was my 3rd birthday.
I remember waking up and really not remembering anything else but remembering people.
I remember thinking that it would be like christmas, my presents just waiting for me.
I remember playing in the wagon later that day, wearing nothing but boots and my underwear.
I remember eating cake, and I remember playing with my cousins morgan and haley. 
I remember Mckenzie wouldn't let me open any of my presents.
I remember lots of things. 
Eating sloppy joes at kenzies piano teachers house.
My pre-k teacher.
I remember climbing a tree, pretending to run away from home and my mom letting me.
I remember moving, being in a car with no air condition.
I remember our first house in Lake Charles, I remember our neighbors.
I remember meeting mary-catherine.
I remember loving to dance.
Going to Whitneys house for the first time and her throwing up.
I remember my first day of Kindergarten, I remember my first day of 1st grade only to be put back.
I remember Mrs. Houston, how bossy I used to be.
I remember I learned to read before anyone.
I remember not liking 2nd grade at all.
I remember loving 3rd grade, and 4th grade getting kisses on the cheek.
I remember 5th grade, getting banner roll.
This is were things get hazy however.
Middle School.
I remember sitting with my friends that I have to this day.
I remember the hurricane.
I remember my first stake dance.
I remember so many things.
Now High School.
I remember cross country.
I remember Mr. Blanks class.
Football games.
Sophomore year... Such a joke.
Junior year. Crying because I failed my first test.
Senior year... My fastest year of my life.
Now its all over.
Im leaving my home.
I realized this when I heard the graduation music..
It made me sad.
I love my life. The ups and downs.
I love the people that I have met.
The people that have influenced me to be who I am today.
I love it, and I cant wait to make new memories.
I have no idea were life is taking me. 
I have no idea of what I want to be.
Who I will love, or about anything.
and to tell you the truth.. that scares me.
I like plans, and I hate change.
Seriously.. I am bad with change.
Even when its good.
BUT I will take deep breathes.. And learn how to be me.
Its a year of discovery the next coming year, and Im ready to discover who I am and who I can be.



































No comments:

Post a Comment