Monday, April 11, 2011

Where has the year gone?

When I say I have no time left.. I mean I have no time left.
Starting this weekend I have every weekend planned.
Every weekend until I leave for BYU that is.
I cant BELIEVE that it has been 4 years since I started high school.
Its been awesome, but all good things must end.
Im excited to start my new life, yet sad to leave this one.

BEFORE I LEAVE-





If you cant read it I will tell you you what it says :)

So this Saturday I have my prom... :)
The following Saturday KATIE COMES!
Followed by a weekend devoted to Mary-Catherine
Proceeded by Marcus is leaving. :)
Then I go to California!!! For Brent's prom.




Then I graduate...
I go on a cruise!!!
One weekend to say goodbye
and then.. BYU here I come :)

As you see I really have no time left.
I am going to make the most of it however!
I love everyone here and am going to miss everyone.
But I cant wait for BYU.

Who will I miss?

Lots of people at school..
Mary-Catherine Zachary
My mom and Dad.
And my dogs...

But life goes on no matter if we want to slow down.
That is why we must make the best of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment