Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Me?

Random weird things about me....

I like to throw the orange berry things that grow on the side of the paths at BYU.
I like to step on acorns (i like the crunch under my feet).
I enjoy walking by myself for hours at a time.
I count the amount of steps I take.
I have to walk equal amounts between cracks.
I hate when I think about toes touching.
I have to sleep on my own sheets... I hate hotels.
I sleep without pillows.
I Facebook stalk.
Seriously its bad.
I know tons of people that I have never even met.
I eat  a lot of sour cream... plain.
I walk around with orange juice cartons.
I have a weird obsession with hair.
I say oh golly way to much.
The first thing I notice about people is teeth.
I stare at people.


Sometimes Im just weird...
But thats okay we all are.
If you think you aren't... You're lying to yourself. lol

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
― Dr. Seuss

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
― Dr. Seuss

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
― Dr. SeussOh, the Places You'll Go!

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. SeussHappy Birthday to You!

“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
― Dr. Seuss


2 comments:

  1. Oh Alex :) These are all so true. I miss seeing you walking around campus all alone with just a jug of OJ in your hand. It was a beautiful spectacle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like crunching acorns too. And I don't wear regular tennis shoes anymore b/c I can't stand my toes to touch. That makes you awesome! haha!

    ReplyDelete