Monday, August 29, 2011

2nd time around.

So its a new beginning!
Its sorta weird.
I loved summer term, and I have forgotten how weird it always is at the beginning.
But I love helaman :]
I love not cooking for myself.
I love only having to clean my room (even though right now it is kinda messy).
I love everything about it.
(except maybe the community bathroom..)

I LOVE my classes.
Seriously every single one of my professors is amazing.
My american heritage teacher is like a EFY teacher.
Im excited for that class even if people say it is horrible.
My microbiology professor is a bald man with tons of energy,
Im scared for the class however.
Everyone in there is way old...
My chemistry teacher is the cutest elderly man you will ever meet.
He blew up blooms today :]

So basically I love BYU.
I have never seen so many students however.
It is crazy.

Im excited for the rest of the week.
Ill tell you how it all goes.


“You are good but it is not enough to be good. You must be good for something. You must contribute good to the world. The world must be a better place for your presence. And the good that is in you must be spread to others.
 In this world filled with problems, so constantly threatened by dark and evil challenges, you can and must rise above mediocrity, above indifference. You can become involved and speak with a strong voice for that which is right. You cannot simply sit in your laboratory or your library and let the world drift along in its aimless way. It needs your strength, your courage, your voice.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment