Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oh the month of February :)

Weird things happen to me... 
Starting from the moment I was born.
As a young child i fell off a 3 story building..
As a 3 year old I fell in McDonalds and broke my face..
I fell while doing pull ups during the third grade because I was so excited that I did one.
Middle School I would fall all the time.. just walking.
Highschool... i would fall in holes.. especially during cross country.
Sophomore year.. I was stung by a bee.. I ended up being allergic.
I had an ear infection that made my ear and jaw swell up 10 times it size.
Senior year.. an allergic reaction. The picture explains it all.
And now my wisdom teeth are infected and it spread to my ear.
As you can see I am very prone to accidents.. Sometimes I don't like it.


This month has been wonderful:) It has been a month full of love, acceptances, decisions, and heartache.

I had the best birthday EVER! 
Usually i despise birthdays.. I always have.
But I was told by a friend that it would be different and it was!
I realized that I have wonderful friends who really love me :)
Mazins.. It is the best seafood restaurant in Lake Charles, Louisiana by far.
Mary-Catherine came with us and we ate there. It was quite enjoyable. However daddy had to 
cry and make me depressed due to the fact that we will be leaving in june.

We didn't have candles either. But it made for an awesome video :)


Valentines Day :)
Now that was my day.
Again I hate that day too. 
But Again I was told it would be different.
the story goes something like this..
Me "I hate valentines day"
Brent "Why?"
Me "because its cheesy"
Brent "well this year will be different"
Me "how so??"
Brent "Because you have a valentine!!"
Me " I do?? hahaha"
Brent "are you serious.." 

Well he was right :)
Second hour was the best hour ever. We danced, ate, and people sang. Sydney
sang and it was wonderful! I have such a talented sister.
I texted Brent about how cheesy it all was... Which i kinda feel bad about. haha

However the story really begins in 4th hour. So here I am sitting when my phone starts vibrating. So i sneakily ;) ask if i can go to the bathroom. It is there that i listen to my voicemail that i received. It is from a lady we shall call Debby. It goes something like this "Hey this is Debby from the flower shop, we have a delivery for you but you aren't at home, so we are leaving it at your front door.. " (imagine this voice really squeaky.) haha

Now of course I am like who would send me flowers???????
I walk into fourth hour and proceed to tell everyone.
Mrs. Hunsaker next door says I hope it has a name on it! haha
Austin says "I bet its Brent"
Sarah Sewell says "I bet its Brent"
Molly says "I bet its Brent"
I say "Noooo. Brent wouldn't send me flowers, he lives in California"
Have you noticed a pattern yet?? Im usually wrong. So after Syd gets out we rush home.. And guess who the flowers are from... Brent :)


The heartache that goes with this month, is that I cant do my recital..
It makes me really sad. I cried so hard when I had to tell Ms. Glenda.
However sometimes we have to make decisions that aren't the easiest ones. Its all about 
growing up.

I want to be a BYU Cougarette.. that is all :)

I shall write again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment