Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hello :)

Hey Everyone :)

So I have decided to keep a blog!
Totally random, but it is going to be a year full of change so I want to keep everyone updated!
This is my final year at home.
The other day it hit me, sometimes I go through these spurts were i just look at pictures, and I realize how fast life goes! I see myself as 3, 10, 14, 18 and I realize how great my life has been.
It sure has not been perfect, but what life is?

I love how random my life is!
I love that last week my face poofed, I love that this morning I got my first ticket. I cant say I enjoyed those moments, but ive learned from them.
What a year it has already been!
Mckenzie, my big sister, plus my best friend has left for her mission.
I had my first kiss ;) haha
I started my senior year!
Had my first semi road trip.
And it is only the beginning!
Im going to make this year awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment